Special features include:
Produced by: The Canons Regular of Saint John Cantius
Filmed at: Saint John Cantius Catholic Church, Chicago
This DVD shows the Low Mass for Trinity Sunday in Latin according to the Extraordinary Form of the Mass (Missale Romanum 1962).
- Video of Low Mass from the perspective of the Priest
- Video of Low Mass from the perspective of the Altar Boy
- Multiple Menu Selection
- Slide Show of each element of the Mass
Two versions of the Low Mass (Extraordinary Form) are provided, one from the perspective of the priest, the other from the perspective of the altar boy.
The video also shows the sacristan setting up the vestments in the traditional manner, as well as the vesting of the priest with prayers from the 1962 Missale Romanum.
The DVD has multiple menu options, enabling the viewer to skip to any part of the Mass.
A special feature is a slide show of the various parts of the Mass (e.g. Signum crucis, Epistola, Orate fratres, Postcommunio) — the viewer can either watch a sequence of carefully made photos or a short video clip of that portion of the Mass.
This DVD also includes wonderful choral and organ music, demonstrating the approved way of ornamenting the Low Mass with Sacred Music.
The selections include:
- Ave verum Francis Poulenc (1899-1963)
- Duo seraphim Richard Dering (c. 1580-1630)
- Cantate Domino Heinrich Schütz (1585-1672)
- Praeludium in C-dur / BWV 545 Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
Order #: 9230